Minimizing Your RISK from FRAUD/MISMANAGEMENT – A discussion with a Securities Attorney – PHIL AIDIKOFF
Sep 13, 2019
This week I have an amazing SECURITIES attorney that I would love to share with all of you. The show is all about helping you invest and minimize your risk. So I wanted to interview a securities attorney here in Beverly Hills.
His name is Phil Aidikoff from Aidikoff Uhl & Bakhtiari, their practice focus on representing people who have claims against the financial securities industry. They provide services to customers of brokerage firms and financial institutions, they also provide legal representation to executives and brokers, municipalities and institutions, always against the financial services industry.
Here is a summary of what you will learn in the interview:
- Phil's background?
- How Phil became a Securities Attorney?
- An explanation of the type of Securities Violations Phil's FIRM handles (e.g. Private placements and/or Stock market, or?)
- What is FNRA?
- The typical client which his firm represents (e.g. Brokers, Executives, Management, Employees, Customers)
- Typical Case Types
- Asset Allocation Defined
- Alternative Investment Explained
- Private Placements and Risks (e.g. illiquidity, sponsorship, etc.).
- What would be the event that would trigger the next event as we all remember when Lehman went out of business in 2008
- Industry readiness for any weakness caused by an influx of fraud or mismanagement.
- How can someone contact PHIL in the event they may be a victim of Fraud and/or Mismanagement and need his services?
Philip M. Aidikoff
Aidikoff Uhl & Bakhtiari
9454 Wilshire Blvd Suite 303
Beverly Hills, CA 90212