How to Invest in the Futures Market with Drew Rathgeber Part 4- Future's Advance
Oct 31, 2019
This is the fourth and the last part of a 4 part video series with Drew Rathgeber from Daniels Trading and Gains Capital. Drew is a licensed commodities Broker who has over 15+ years of trading experience.
Here is a summary of what you will learn in part 4:
- With the advent of the internet is one of the biggest risks to Precious Metal investors is the internet itself. With most Unlicensed and Spot Dealers out for one thing and one thing only – popularity contest at all costs mostly hurting the general public.
- What has been the biggest thing you have seen in the last 10 years regarding market advice and the “Guru” landscape?
- What are the Risks involved taking advice from such individuals?
- Give some examples of how many are breaking federals CFTC laws.
- What are some due diligence examples?
- What has been the biggest scheme from an unlicensed “Guru” have you seen perpetrated on the Gold and Silver community?
- Some advice regarding Spot Dealers?
- Advice from the NFA CFTC.
- Other tactics you have seen deployed from Newsletter and Gurus?
- Questions the investor should ask before opening an account?
If you want to contact Drew here is the info:
Drew Rathgeber Sr. Futures Specialists | Branch Manager
e: [email protected]
p: +1 (312) 706-7657
t: +1 (866) 276-1475
f: +1 (312) 706-7557